Salmon And Halibut Fishing Charters
in Ketchikan, Alaska!
Ketchikan Alaska is conveniently located in the Salmon Capital of the World. Take the Salmon and Halibut fishing trip you have always dreamed of, with Strike Zone Sportfishing!
Ketchikan is the first port of call for travelers heading north on one of the many Cruise Lines cruising along Alaska's famous Inside Passage. You may also travel to Ketchikan by Alaska Airlines it is just a short 1.5 hour flight from Seattle, WA or travel up the Inside Passage on the Alaska Marine Highway Ferry.
Whatever form of travel you choose to get to Southeast Alaska, you can find all 5 species of Pacific salmon including the powerful King Salmon, schools of aggressive Coho, Chums, and the most abundant Pink Salmon. Ketchikan also offers anglers world class bottom fishing including Rockfish Lingcod and the giant bottom dwelling Halibut waiting in the depths below. Ketchikan is a place where seasoned anglers or a first time fisherman will enjoy the fishing trip of a lifetime.
Luke Stamm and his team of Experienced, USCG Licensed Charter Boat Skippers Will Put You In The "Strike Zone".
- Fish With Our Team Of Experienced Guides With Over 80 Years Of Combined Experience
- We Offer Our Guests 3 Custom Built Farralons, And a 28” Bertram Flybridge, All Set Up With The Serious Fisherman In Mind, Including 4 Electric Down Riggers Per Boat
- Top of The Line, Properly Maintained Fishing Gear
- Clean Dry Rain Gear is Provided For Our Guests Comfort, If Needed
- We Provide A Tasty Snack Of Locally Smoked Salmon, Along With Soda And Water
We Can Accommodate ALL CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS And We Will Save You Money When You pre-book with us. For Cruise Line Passengers, There is No Need To Call And Wait For a Taxi. For Your Convenience, Our Friendly Shuttle Driver Will Pick You Up At The Docks In Our 2016 Ford Transit 15 Passenger Van.